Jerry Fletcher is the Founder & CEO of Z-axis Marketing, Inc. a Professional Member of NSA since 1993, a Certified Professional Consultant, author of three books and seven audio programs.
He is an expert at business development who:
- Raised over $500,000 for a start-up in just 17 days
- Increased the first quarter sales of a consulting firm by over $1.2 Million with a single suggestion
- Increased a power software company’s sales by 400% in 18 months
- Doubled the income of a management consultant in 6 months
- Helped introduce over 207 new products successfully
This cutting edge strategist provides an immediate competitive edge. His presentations are guaranteed to generate results.
No ifs, ands or buts.
Learn the secrets of a Networking Ninja:
NO BUDGET BRANDING
Learn the language of your customers and prospects heart’s desires. Personalize your brand just for them. Access the power of customer service to keep business flowing to you.
30-SECOND MARKETING - INTRODUCING YOURSELF WITH A CONVERSATION INSTEAD OF A COMMERCIAL
The Formula—How to go from stranger to Trusted Advisor in 30 seconds or less. This is the secret to answering the question, "What do you do?" It replaces that tired "elevator pitch."
Craft a memorable way to introduce yourself. Chose the Unforgettable Title, the Beloved Benefit or the Shock Style Connector. Find that problem that 80%+ of your prospects want solved and how to describe it in their words. Learn to tell prospects the way you take care of them using the emotional terms that touch their heartstrings. Build a stable of specific outcomes that you can select from to personalize your call to action with each prospect.
HOW TO WORK A ROOM
Steps to take before you visit any group to assure a successful first meeting. Script to get you to the decision makers. Three actions to assure you never forget to follow up. Directions and Clip file to write thank you notes that bring business to you.
Detailed instructions on how to move from being pointed at someone to receiving a personal endorsement. Four key words that will build your referral network Identify groups on and off-line that include your ideal client and how to connect with those in the group that have a network of your ideal clients. A formula to send you prospects non-stop.
Access to this expert community includes four workshops: No budget branding; 30-second marketing; How to work a room; Non-stop referrals. Each workshop will include multiple video and audio files, worksheets, and checklists. Full details below.
Access to Secrets of a Networking Ninja - Building Your Business One Pearl of a Contact at a Time is a one-time fee of $447 US. Virtual access to this expert community is inclusive of all materials listed, and communication opportunities with the expert and community members.
Browse through the content. Post your questions and comments for the expert, and your fellow community members. This content is available to registered subscribers only.
Each module of Secrets of a Networking Ninja will include:
• Video—live, animated and power point, first for an overview of the subject and then each portion of it in the order shared. In other words, Video will be used throughout each module. In all instances it will be broken down into approximately 15-minute segments so it can be consumed “on the go.”
• Audio--files will be available drawn directly from the video files. These will also be available in 15-minute increments.
• Text & Image After live presentations of this material participants asked for a paper version so we developed what we call Text & Image. All the visual matter of the video presentations plus the scripts are combined in a full color booklet you can download. This is time-consuming but we find that the information is much more quickly recalled in this format.
• Worksheets & instructions for our presentations are full color references that include examples from live trainings. We make these available in a writeable PDF format so that if you prefer to keyboard your work and maintain digital files you can do so Both video and audio walk-throughs using examples are provided for each worksheet.
• Checklists we’ve found are a helpful way to assure you are dealing with all the variables. Ours range from full color with illustrations to simple all text documents. We provide them in a writeable PDF format for your convenience.
Additional live videos and pre-recorded webinars will be provided as well for emphasis of some points.
Here’s what we will make available by module:
Overview video and audio Plus Text and Image
Brand is Trust (special in-depth video not included in Words & Pictures… Audio file available)
Worksheets & Checklists:
Finding Your Niche
Building a Value Proposition
Achieving a Sensory Brand
Overview Video, Audio and Text and Image includes:
- Networking …how we got here
- The People out there
- Weak links, Behavioral Primer
- 30-Second Marketing Formula
- Crafting the Hook
- Discovering the Hold
- Personalizing the Pitch
- Nailing the Close
- Applying it on Line
Video of signature story “Margie” from a live presentation
Worksheets and Checklists: (provided in writeable PDF format)
Key points note sheet (For following along with the video)
Worksheet 1 (Data Gathering to begin your journey)
Trial Hook Worksheet
Hook, Hold, Pitch and Close Worksheets
My 3-Second Marketing Worksheet (Summarizes all your work sheets)
All include video and audio
-Getting to the Powers that be
-7 Keys to Connecting
-Ninja Secrets (to take your business over the rainbow)
-The Perfect Follow-up (Contact Relationship Management lite)
-How to Write a Thank You Note
-Building your business one speech at a time
All in Video and Audio Plus Text & Image (includes two webinars that dramatically shifted business in the Healthcare market).
Worksheets & Checklists:
Checklist of steps to take before you visit any group to assure a successful first meeting. Who to contact.
Script to get you to the decision makers.
Specific directions on how to work the room at any networking event.
Map to show you where to get maximize interactions.
Three actions to assure you never forget to follow up.
Directions and Clip file to write thank you notes that bring business to you.
Worksheet to craft the speech you need to build your business one speech at a time.
Video of signature story of Jeremiah who followed this advice to a check north of $5 Million for his software start up
- Moving up the Ladder of Referrals from being pointed to someone to a personal endorsement
- Behavior that generates referrals (four key words)
- The Go-giver viewpoint
- Questions over coffee that make you stand out
- Building your referral network (describing your ideal client then figuring out where you can find them
- Identifying groups that include your ideal client and how to connect with those in the group that have a network of your ideal clients
- How (and when) to ask for referrals
- Applying 30 Second marketing
All in overview video and audio Plus Text and Image
Worksheets and Checklists:
Detailed step-by-step instructions including scripts to move you up the ladder
Behavior Key Word Worksheet
Instructions to help you describe your ideal client
Identify and evaluate Nodes where your ideal clients graze
Find groups that include your ideal client and how to connect with those in the group that have a network of your ideal clients
Identify your primary referral sources
Formula to send you prospects non-stop
Want to learn more about this course "Secrets of a Networking Ninja - Building Your Business One Pearl of a Contact at a Time" with Jerry Fletcher? Have questions? Would you like private access for your company, organization or association? Book a one-on-one or group coaching session, or hire the coach to virtually present at your meeting or conference? Reach out and we will connect with you shortly.CONTACT US
This is your opportunity to get a question answered directly by experienced experts, coaches and thought leaders. Submit your question for Jerry Fletcher and he will respond to you with an answer.
By submitting your question, you agree to be contacted by Ingomu Learning and our expert via email with a response to your question. Answering your question is at the discretion of the expert, and answers are the sole opinion of the expert, not Ingomu Learning LLC and any of its associates. Questions must be posted in English unless otherwise indicated. Do not ask a question that is or includes information that is obscene, derogatory, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing.
Want to learn more about this course "Secrets of a Networking Ninja - Building Your Business One Pearl of a Contact at a Time" with Jerry Fletcher? Have questions? Would you like private access for your company, organization or association? Book a one-on-one or group coaching session, or hire the coach to virtually present at your meeting or conference? Reach out and we will connect with you shortly.