Voted Woman of Excellence 2018, Jacqueline Ani’s mission is to empower others to fulfill their life’s purpose by teaching them Kingdom strategies and principles and showing them how to apply these strategies to their life, business and career which produces a successful well-being. As a Transformational Leadership Consultant and Strategist, Jacqueline transform lives successfully through their personal challenges knowing that challenges are actually opportunities in disguise. She brings direction and positive change to organisations so that they can produce at their optimum level, creating opportunities for people in their careers. As a Career/Life Coach, Jacqueline has coached individuals to make the transition from stagnant dead-end roles to thriving business entrepreneurial ship projects while investing their newly developed abilities into their potential. As a sought after International Speaker and Radio presenter, Jacqueline's style of delivery encourages and inspires her listeners to step forward and take action no matter what situation they may find themselves in, and in doing so they push beyond boundaries and limitations to success. Jacqueline is the Founder of Jacqueline Ani International and Managing Director of Ani Recruitment & Training Consultants Ltd.
The Mentoring Academy includes 3 programmes which are as follows:
1. The Leadership Mentoring for Purpose Programme
2. Turn Your Idea Into a Brand
3. The Trainers Manual
Aims & Objectives of the programmes:
- To build women from the inside out and teaching them the importance of nurturing and developing their inner being.
- To help women discover their true role and how to operate in it.
- To understand, plan and prepare for seasons of change and how to make the best out of each season.
- To discover the talents and gifts that are resources for creating opportunities in your environment.
- To understand how to handle and turn everyday challenges that life presents into opportunities for progress.
- To learn how to identify your call and divine purpose and move in it.
- To identify, develop and use the inherent leadership qualities within to build others.
- To develop mentoring skills of a leader and use it to mentor and empower others.
- To identify strategies to tune one's idea into a brand that will create opportunities and economic viability.
- To create a business plan suitable for investment.
- Understand how to evaluate the performance of your brand To launch your brand in a viable community.
MODULES INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE:
Session 1 – Repositioning Yourself
This session teaches on the need for a change at the crossroad and devising a personal development plan.
Session 2 – Defining Your Idea
This session will go deeper in helping you define your idea, the abilities you posses and the many roles you will play in the defining of the idea. You will be looking at your personal SWOT Analysis as well as building your business SWOT.
Session 3 – Confronting the Barriers to Implementing Your Idea
This session will address the enemy of fear within us and how to confront it and shut the door to such fear, turning pain into power.
Session 4 – Moving Forward with the Idea
In this session we will discuss product, Branding and Packaging and identifying the need for your own product/resource.
Session 5 – Launching Your Brand
We will be teaching on the Art of Selling and what the effective selling process involves.
Session 6 – Investing In Your Brand
Learning how to make your money work for you.
Session 7 -Evaluating the Performance of Your Brand
This session ends with showing you how to provide what you do works, building a story board and Impact mapping.
...those who are at a crossroad looking for purpose in their lives, or launching a new initiative or pioneering new projects. Setting up a business from an idea, discovering leadership abilities and how to apply them in the marketplace.
This course includes seven modules, including: Repositioning Yourself; Defining Your Idea; Confronting the Barriers to Implementing Your Idea; Moving Forward with the Idea; Launching Your Brand; Investing In Your Brand; and Evaluating the Performance of Your Brand.
Access to this course and online community is a one-time fee of $700US.
This subscription gives you unlimited access to the content now available, and future content and lessons added in the program you have enrolled in.
Once enrolled, access your program at the LOGIN link above. Browse through the content. Post your questions and comments for the expert, and your fellow community members. Content shared in this community is available to registered participants only.
Want to learn more about this course "Turn Your Idea Into a Brand" with Jacqueline Ani? Have questions? Would you like private access for your company, organization or association? Book a one-on-one or group coaching session, or hire the coach to virtually present at your meeting or conference? Reach out and we will connect with you shortly.