Kelly Leonard is an author, speaker, consultant, TV show host, award-winning CEO, and former Fortune 100 Executive. A corporate trainer with 25+ years serving government, non-profit, private and public industries, Kelly has an innate ability to connect with diverse audiences across disciplines.
Prior to becoming CEO of Taylor-Leonard Corporation (T-LC), Kelly held leadership positions with GE Capital, Kaiser Permanente, and PriceWaterhouseCoopers. Currently, Kelly oversees Kelly Leonard Consulting; a division of T-LC that helps business leaders leverage LinkedIn to accelerate professional brands and powerfully communicate with their ideal markets. Through her trademarked B.O.O.S.T.® methodology, Kelly has successfully helped thousands of business leaders increase revenue, build profitable strategic partnerships, connect with new clients, land dream jobs, and more. The strategies Kelly teaches were responsible for generating $500k+ in new consulting revenue in company's core technology business in less than 24 months through LinkedIn.
If they can do it, you can, too!
Tired of spending time on LinkedIn without getting measurable business results? Want a repeatable process to identify and engage motivated buyers who need your products/services? Looking for a system to generate highly-qualified, targeted sales leads on a consistent basis? Look no further. This session is perfectly designed for YOU!
This virtual workshop will equip you with the specific steps and strategies to B.O.O.S.T.® your LinkedIn acumen to:
• Build Your Brand
• Optimize Relationships
• Obtain More Leads
• Secure Thought Leadership Space
• Tap into New Markets
During B.O.O.S.T.® Camp ADVANCED, You Will Learn …
• To create a contagious, client-attracting presence on LinkedIn
• Maximize connections for targeted prospect/list expansion
• To leverage LinkedIn’s advanced search function to identify, connect, and build relationships with key influencers and decision makers
• Strategies to gather intelligence/conduct due diligence to engage buyers, clients, partners, etc.
• To generate highly-qualified, targeted sales leads on a consistent basis
• The art of network expansion through 5-minute conversations
• To establish yourself as an expert in your field
• Organize and share content through Posts and Articles to drive website traffic, demonstrate thought leadership, and facilitate network engagement and connectivity
• Advanced strategies to leverage LinkedIn Groups to establish thought leadership and support business growth
• LinkedIn etiquette that will help your presence stand out positively amid the noise
• An operating rhythm that will support an efficient use of LinkedIn, 10-15 minutes/day
• The critical activities that distinguish LinkedIn “super users” from others
• Strategies to build a fully developed LinkedIn Company Page
• LinkedIn Company Page best practices to support employee and Follower engagement for expanded branding, business development, and recruitment
And much more!
This course has been designed for:
• Business professionals in transition
• Small business owners
• Marketing, sales, and business development professionals
Four, 90-minute webinars. That is six (6) hours of live, web-based instructional delivery, reinforced through hands-on assignments and ongoing implementation support, group coaching, and accountability.
Access to this course is a one-time fee of $400US.
This subscription gives you access to the live webinar, and unlimited access to the content available as part of the webinar post-live webinar.
Once enrolled, access your program at the LOGIN link above. Browse through the content posted. Post your questions and comments for the expert, and your fellow community members. Content shared in this community is available to registered participants only.
NOTE: Recording of the live webinars and handouts will be made available post-live webinar. Look for an email from the expert pre-webinar with dial up details.
Business branding is common, but personal branding has become increasingly important and strategically positions you for opportunities whether you’re a business owner or business professional. B.O.O.S.T.® Camp Basic will equip you with simple, specific, actionable steps and strategies to Build Your Brand; the 1st and most critical step before you can Optimize Relationships, Obtain More Leads, Secure Thought Leadership Space, and Tap into New Markets using LinkedIn.
Four 90-minute webinars hosted on Thursdays noon to 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time, January 10 through 31, 2019.
Now more than ever, we rely on social media & peer connections to network, exchange best practices, & make business decisions. LinkedIn is a virtual goldmine, offering endless opportunities that can be leveraged for branding, business development, recruiting & more!
This is a free one-hour live webinar, hosted on December 19, 2018 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Bring "B.O.O.S.T.® Camp Advanced" to your company, organization or association. Group discounts available. Send us a note to get started.REQUEST ACCESS FOR YOUR COMPANY
This is your opportunity to get a question answered directly by experienced experts, coaches and thought leaders. Submit your question for Kelly Leonard and she will respond to you with an answer.
By submitting your question, you agree to be contacted by Ingomu Learning and our expert via email with a response to your question. Answering your question is at the discretion of the expert, and answers are the sole opinion of the expert, not Ingomu Learning LLC and any of its associates. Questions must be posted in English unless otherwise indicated. Do not ask a question that is or includes information that is obscene, derogatory, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing.
After engaging with Kelly I learned specific things to do in LinkedIn (like posting videos, keyword placement, rewriting my profile summary, etc.) and experienced a DRAMATIC increase in my profile statistics and visibility.
Kelly Leonard is a consummate professional who delivers great value. She shares practical and actionable strategies that bring immediate results. Through her B.O.O.S.T. Basic and Advanced courses, Kelly helped me discover the richness of Linked In as a powerful business tool for strategic engagement with both peers and potential clients. And her upbeat, encouraging persona made the learning fun, too! Don't miss any opportunity you may have to learn from her. You'll become another of her very happy clients. I know I am!
Want to learn more about this coaching opportunity? Have questions? Would you like private access for your company, organization or association? Feel free to reach out and we will connect with you shortly.