Voted Woman of Excellence 2018, Jacqueline Ani’s mission is to empower others to fulfill their life’s purpose by teaching them Kingdom strategies and principles and showing them how to apply these strategies to their life, business and career which produces a successful well-being. As a Transformational Leadership Consultant and Strategist, Jacqueline transform lives successfully through their personal challenges knowing that challenges are actually opportunities in disguise. She brings direction and positive change to organisations so that they can produce at their optimum level, creating opportunities for people in their careers. As a Career/Life Coach, Jacqueline has coached individuals to make the transition from stagnant dead-end roles to thriving business entrepreneurial ship projects while investing their newly developed abilities into their potential. As a sought after International Speaker and Radio presenter, Jacqueline's style of delivery encourages and inspires her listeners to step forward and take action no matter what situation they may find themselves in, and in doing so they push beyond boundaries and limitations to success. Jacqueline is the Founder of Jacqueline Ani International and Managing Director of Ani Recruitment & Training Consultants Ltd.
The Mentoring Academy includes 3 programmes which are as follows:
1. The Leadership Mentoring for Purpose Programme
2. Turn Your Idea Into a Brand
3. The Trainers Manual
Aims & Objectives of the programmes:
- To build women from the inside out and teaching them the importance of nurturing and developing their inner being.
- To help women discover their true role and how to operate in it.
- To understand, plan and prepare for seasons of change and how to make the best out of each season.
- To discover the talents and gifts that are resources for creating opportunities in your environment.
- To understand how to handle and turn everyday challenges that life presents into opportunities for progress.
- To learn how to identify your call and divine purpose and move in it.
- To identify, develop and use the inherent leadership qualities within to build others.
- To develop mentoring skills of a leader and use it to mentor and empower others.
- To identify strategies to tune one's idea into a brand that will create opportunities and economic viability.
- To create a business plan suitable for investment.
- Understand how to evaluate the performance of your brand To launch your brand in a viable community.
MODULES INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE:
Who Are You? Rediscovering Your Essence
Identity is the very foundation of your life’s purpose, this session will help you discover the reason why you do what you do and the reason for your existence and how your pain and mess has everything to do with your purpose and message.
Where Are You? Mind Mapping Your Location Exercise
Our social networks, emotions and spiritual disposition has a lot to do with where we are in our lives. This sessions teaches you to understand where you are and where you need to be and strategies to employ to get there.
What Do You Have? Identifying Hidden Skills/Abilities
What suitable abilities to you possess to operate in leadership. This session will empower you to discover your leadership attributes and abilities and how these abilities are instrumental in developing you as a leader.
Overcoming Barriers to Change
Now that you may understand elements of your skills to develop as a leader, this session will take you back to deal with fears and uncertainties about change and transformation. The only thing constant in life is change, what areas of our emotions prevent change? How do we embrace change to operate in a higher dimension of our purpose/potential?
This session will look at how you intend to launch your idea and or project and the resources you will need to launch. We will look at your platform for launching and the networks connected to your platform including your client base.
...those who are at a crossroad looking for purpose in their lives, or launching a new initiative or pioneering new projects. Setting up a business from an idea, discovering leadership abilities and how to apply them in the marketplace.
This course includes five modules, including: Who Are You? Rediscovering Your Essence; Where Are You? Mind Mapping Your Location Exercise; What Do You Have? Identifying Hidden Skills/Abilities; Overcoming Barriers to Change; and Launching Out!
Access to this course and online community is a one-time fee of $650US.
This subscription gives you unlimited access to the content now available, and future content and lessons added in the program you have enrolled in.
Once enrolled, access your program at the LOGIN link above. Browse through the content. Post your questions and comments for the expert, and your fellow community members. Content shared in this community is available to registered participants only.
Want to learn more about "The Leadership Mentoring for Purpose Program" with Jacqueline Ani? Have questions? Would you like private access for your company, organization or association? Book a one-on-one or group coaching session, or hire the coach to virtually present at your meeting or conference? Reach out and we will connect with you shortly.